Artemis Search Partners is currently seeking a Part Time Claims Examiner for one of its premier long-term clients, a top rated insurance company that is consistently ranked as an Indiana Best Place to Work.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced team to manage an inventory of various professional liability claims.
Although this is a part time role, our client offers immediate 401k participation as well as other perks and benefits. Ideally this role will be between 20-30 hours per week. Our client is financially stable, holds low turnover, values work/life balance and treats their employees like family.
With the current COVID-19 environment, the company's staff is working remotely some of the time. There is great flexibility with this role with the working environment and hours.
Part Time, Permanent
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Reviews claims for coverage and determines resolution strategies,
- Issues Reservation of Rights letters and Coverage disclaimer letters.
- Retains and manages defense counsel for litigated claim files. This includes suit budgets, litigation plans, hiring of outside counsel, investigators and/or experts, planning discovery, attending mediations/trials, and resolution of claims.
- Retains coverage counsel on selected files to assist in determining company’s coverage position.
- Consults with underwriters on risk selection, policy revisions and coverage questions.
Should you meet minimum position requirements, please apply now. A member of our recruitment team will contact you directly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. May accept experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ prior claims handling experience. Experience must be property or liability specific within personal or commercial lines.
- Prior litigation management experience and/or prior experience with professional liability claims required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required. In addition, strong client service skills, detail oriented, professional and overall pleasant demeanor.