Artemis Search Partners is currently seeking a IT Operations Manager for its client, a large healthcare provider based in Indianapolis. Our client is one of the leading providers of health care in the central Indianapolis area and is always on the forefront of healthcare. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and innovative healthcare organization that has served the Indianapolis community for over the last 150 years.
IT Operations Manager
- Manage the server administration, database administration, and network operation team identifying team skill needs and gaps facilitating continual improvement activities
- Manage varying projects along with Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Citrix Application delivery
- Monitor and execute team/staff development plans
- Assign and manage the work performed by each team tracking performance and productivity
- Actively drive the development of formalized knowledge, standard procedures, and policies
- Collaborate with other Operations and IS leaders to strengthen performance
Should you meet minimum position requirements, please apply online now. A member of our recruitment team will contact you directly.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. (Experience may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor's degree requirement.) Healthcare industry experience highly preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with operations management
- ITIL/ITSM certification preferred
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Strong leadership abilities