Artemis Search Partners is currently seeking a Broker Assistant for an established and leading, national insurance solutions provider. Our client’s office is located in Indianapolis, IN and is currently expanding its local team. Now is an exciting time to join the organization as they are set for impressive expansion, opening multiple paths of future career growth and personal development opportunities. Our client is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a positive and success-driven, professional working environment.
- Effectively manages day to day administration and servicing of commercial insurance accounts ( policy issuance, endorsement processing etc.)
- Management of new business and renewal submissions
- Prepare quotes, cover letters, binders, and invoices
- Provides superior level of customer service to external and internal customers
- Handles incoming and outgoing inquiries and requests via phone and email. Promptly responds to messages
- Contacts clients to obtain missing information, ensures completion and accuracy of all documentation
- Processes and change requests, assists with generating quotes, issues insurance policies
- Works closely with Sales Broker and Associate/Renewal Account Manager to assist with servicing needs
Position Requirements: Should you meet minimum requirements, please apply online now. A member of our recruitment team will contact you directly.
- Minimum High School Diploma. Some college or Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years in administrative support role, preferably in commercial insurance industry
- Superior attention to detail, strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits high levels of customers service, enjoys interacting with and providing value to customers
- Proficiency MS Word, Office, Excel and ability to learn new databases and systems quickly and easily
- Ability to multitask and prioritize task in a fast paced environment.
- Dependable, team player with positive attitude. Brings new ideas and suggestions to the team
- Contributes to the overall goals and success of the team