Artemis Search Partners is currently seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative (Commercial Lines) for one of its clients, a National Insurance Agency, based in Indianapolis.
Customer Service Representative (Commercial Lines)
Full time, permanent
Excellent compensation and benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental and vision at group rates; a matched 401(k) with the opportunity to start contributing right after hire; a good paid vacation and company holiday schedule; free fruit and coffee; on-site massage therapy bi-weekly, and much more. This is a great opportunity to work with great people, in a stable organization, with very low turnover! The team works hard, takes good care of their customers, and values work/life balance. The company is proud to have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana based on a combination of employee feedback and the benefits/compensation package.
- Process new and renewal quotes, issue policies, communicate with customers via the phone and email
- Responsible for all administrative related duties associated with servicing a complete book of business
- Provides service to policy holders for new business and renewal business
- Provide highest level of customer service and professionalism for customers
Should you meet position requirements, please apply now. A member of our recruitment team will contact you directly.
- Minimum High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prior experience servicing customers in an insurance agency, company or brokerage environment.
- Prior Commercial Lines servicing experience required.
- Professional Liability experience is required.
- An active Indiana property/casualty license is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills including patience and a sense of humor.
- Experience working independently and under time constraints.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as basic math skills.